Recipe for Making Mackerel Fish Meatballs
1. Step one, prepare mackerel or fresh yellow-tailed fish and separate the meat from the skin using a sharp knife or simply by scraping using a spoon. For beginners, try to use the only mackerel because it is easier to separate and take the meat, mackerel has a bone that is much more not less and the meat is quite thick. In contrast to yellowtail fish which has fewer thorns, but tastes sweeter and produces a fish meatball mixture that is much softer.
2. To simplify the grinding process, you can use a food processor, but if you don't have one, you can use a knife and chop the fish manually until it breaks and become softer.
3. After all the fish has been crushed and assembled in a smooth, thick lump, clean up the remaining pieces of meat on the sides of the food processor bowl, then process the fish for about half a minute again.
4. Add the egg whites and ice water and the fish batter process again until it becomes smoother and blends well, then add salt, powdered broth, pepper powder and stir home until all the dough is seasoned and the taste is to your taste.
5. After the dough looks softer and chewier, remove the dough from the food processor bowl and pour the mixture over the cutting board surface, then sprinkle the dough with cornstarch and stir until evenly distributed by hand.
6. However, if you don't use a food processor, chop fish meat on a cutting board until the fish meat is smooth, then add pepper, powdered broth, salt and cornstarch, chop fish mixture and mix all ingredients.
7. Prepare a bowl that has been filled with ice water, then wet your hands using the ice water and then take the mixture and slam the mixture over the rice for as many times until the texture of the mixture becomes very smooth.
8. The last recipe of this fish meatball is boiled fish balls that have been formed into spheres and cooled in ice water for as many as minutes until the meatballs float and the meatballs are ready to be served into so many delicious foods.
Ingredients Making Mackerel Fish Meatballs
The main ingredient:
1. Prepare 300-400 grams of yellowtail fish or mackerel meat
2. Prepare one egg and take just the egg white
3. Prepare one teaspoon of salt
4. Prepare one teaspoon of ground pepper
5. Prepare 3-4 teaspoons of ice water
6. Prepare half a teaspoon of powdered broth
7. Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
In this fish meatball recipe, you need complementary ingredients, such as a bowl of ice cube water which is used to soak the fish meatballs and water the hands
Thus the explanation of the recipe and ingredients to make meatballs from mackerel fish as a reference for those of you who want to make meatballs with fish-based ingredients.