Hello friends Infodasar, this time we will discuss how to read the right Quran in accordance with tajwid. Essentially learning to read the Koran is not a difficult thing as long as it is done in earnest and sincere intent. It can not be denied to some people, learn to read the Koran so hard especially for adults who are very busy with their work so do not have free time to read the Koran.
However, for a Muslim to read the Quran is a must-do because when they pray must read the Qur'an in it. Therefore, reading the correct Qur'an as tajwid they should be able to do.
Infodasar friends, because it is so important to read the Koran for a Muslim, then in this article will be explained how to read the correct Quran in accordance with tajwid.
How to read the Koran correctly
Reading the right Qur'an is a must for our readings to sound beautiful. And most importantly, the meaning of the Qur'an does not deviate from the truth. Reading the Koran does not differ considerably when we speak, wrong pronunciation will form a wrong sentence, so the meaning to be conveyed will also be different.
As it is known with the Buddy Infodasar, that the Qur'an is the holy book of Muslims that contains the doctrine, commandments, and prohibitions both on the way of worship and related aspects of social life. Therefore, reading it must also be clear and should not be haphazard. Here is explained how to read the Koran correctly.
1. Knowing the basic Qur'an reading
The basic reading Quran is to know well the letter Hijaiyah. There are 28 Hijaiyah letters when viewed from the original letter. The letter of Hijaiah will form the word of words and the word series is the verses of the Qur'an.
2. Know the Qur'an punctuation
After the friend Infodasar already knows the letter Hijaiah as the basis of reading the Koran, buddy must be read the Qur'an. The punctuation will result in vocal sound suppression. For example, the sign of breadfruit, mad or short length, Mark Tasydid and so on.
3. Know the technique of reading the Quran
Reading the correct Qur'an should be balanced with the proper reading technique. There are several techniques that must be known when reading the Koran such as reading Ingham, Idzar, Ikhfa, and Qalqalah. Clarity of readings, with the vague readings and readings, will be determined if the friend of Infodasar can master the reading technique
4. Know the creatures or how to recite pronunciation
Maharaj is the pronunciation of the Hyjaiah letters. The material of Makhraj is very difficult especially with dialect differences between Indonesians and Arabs. But with patience and regular training buddy will be able to read the Koran with the correct makhraj.
5. Reading with the perfect mouth shape
Reading the Koran must be with an open mouth based on the pronunciation of the letters. Sometimes someone who reads the Koran sounds like a muttering person. This is because the mouth is not formed perfectly. Therefore, for a friend who learns to read the Koran do not hesitate to form the mouth even until the mouth muzzle so that the resulting sound is heard clearly.
6. Reading with Tarteel
Tartil means recitation of the Koran must be clear on each letter. It can be known when spoken or heard by others. Meanwhile, the rhythm of reading should also be stable, should not be too fast or slow. How to read the correct Qur'an is a speed that follows the length and short of the letter.
Tajwid Reading Quran
Tajwid is the ordinance of reading the Qur'an based on the rules of reading good and true Quran. With Tajwid, one can read and listen to the Koran beautifully and cool to hear.
Definition of Tajwid
Literally, Tajwīd means doing something well and beautiful or good and smoothing. In Arabic, Tajwid is derived from the Arabic language جوّد-يجوّد-تجويدا.
In the science of Qiro'ah, tajwid means removing the letter from its place by giving its attributes.
Another sense for the tajwid is to convey the perfect fit of every verse reading of the Koran. Law to learn tajwid according to the scholars is obligatory al but apply tajwid while reading the Koran is obligatory ain or compulsory to every adult male and female.
Various kinds of law tajwid
There are a few tajwid laws that need to be the friend of Infodasar know and apply when reading the Koran. Here are some of the tajwid laws in question.
1. The ruling on Nun dies or Tanwin
If the nun dies or Tanwin (ـًـٍـٌ/نْ) meet the letters Hijaiyyah, there are 5 reading laws, namely:
- Izhar (إظهار)
Izhar means clear or bright that if there is a dead nun or Tanwin (ـًـٍـٌ/نْ) meet one of the letters HALQI (ا ح خ ع غ ه), then read clear or bright.
- Idgham (إدغام)
There are two kinds of Idgham, namely Idgham Bighunnah and Idgham Apabilaghunnah. Idgham Bighunnah is the letter of the Dead Nun or Tanwin (ـًـٍـٌ/نْ) into the letter afterwards with the accompanying drone that when meeting one of the letters are four, namely: ن م و ي
Idghambilaghunnah, which is the letter of the Dead Nun or Tanwin (ـًـٍـٌ/نْ) into the letter afterwards without accompanying drone, when met with the letter Lam or RA (ر ، ل)
- Iqlab (إقلاب)
Iqlab means to change or replace. If there is a dead nun or Tanwin (ـًـٍـٌ/نْ) meet with the letter Ba (ب), then how to read it by changing the sound نْ to the Sound Mim (مْ), that is to close the two lips with a buzzing.
- Ikhfa (إخفاء)
Ikhfa means unclear. There are 15 Ikhfa letters: Ta ' (ت), tha ' (ث), Jim (ج), Dal (د), Dzal (ذ), Zai (ز), sin (س), Syin (ش), Sod (ص), Dhod (ض), tho (ط), centre (ظ), fa ' (م), Qof (م), and Kaf (ك)
2. Reading Law Ra
There are three laws of Ra's reading:
- Tafkhim means thick reads when the condition follows:
- Ra Berharkat Fathah اَلرَّسُوْلَ
- Ra Berharkat Dhummah رُحَمَاءِ
- Previous Harkat Fathah or Dhommah يَنْصُرُ-َاْلاَبْتَرُ Ra was represented
- There is a marching letter Fathah or Dhummah تُرْجَعُوْنَ-يَرْحَمٌ Ra breadfruit previously
- The breadfruit Ra because the previous Waqf is a dead alif or Wau اَلْغَفُوْرُ-اَلْجَبَّارُ
- There was Hamzah Washal before Ra اُرْكُضْ-اِرْحَمْنَا
- Hamzah Washal, Hamzah, when it is located at the earliest read, but when there is a not read.
- Pronounced Tarqeq or thinner when the circumstances are as follows:
- Ra march down رِحْلَةَ الشّتَاءِ تَجْرِيْ
- Previous letters marched and afterwards not the letter Ist'la Ra Sukun ' فِرْعَوْنَ – مِرْيَةٌ
- Previously, the letter is lined up and after the letter Ist'la ' in a separate word Ra breadfruit. فَصْبِرْصَبْرًا
- Ra died due to a stop sign or wakaf, previously lined letters Kasrah or ya breadfruit. جَمِيْعٌ مُنْتَصِرٌ – يَوْمَئِذِ لَخَبِيْرٌ
- The breadfruit is caused by Waqf because it was not a letter of the letter Isti'la ' and previously began the letter that lined the Casrah. ذِيْ الذِّكْر
- The letter Isti'lak is to recite the letter by lifting the base of the palatal tongue-the sky resulting in a large Hurfnya ق ص ض ظ ط غ خ
- Read Tafkhim or Tarqeq. Ra reads Tarkik and Tafkhim when his condition:
- Ra breadfruit previously is forbidden and after the letter Isti'la ' Berharkat Kasrah or Kasratain. مِنْ عِرْضِهِ – بِحِرْص
- Ra breadfruit because of Waqf, previously the letter Isti'la ' which is lined up dead, beginning with the letter of the vowel Kasrah. الْقِطْرِ – مِصْرِ
3. Mim Sukun's Law
Mim breadfruit (مْ) when it meets the letters of Hijaiyyah, the law of which there are three, namely:
- Ikhfa Interawi (إخفاء سفوى)
When Mim Breadfruit (مْ) met the letter Ba (ب), then the way to read it is sounded vague on the lips with a buzzing.
- Idgham Mimi (إدغام ميمى)
When Mim Breadfruit (مْ) meets the letter Mim (مْ), how to read it like voicing Mim Ganada or being enrolled and must-read drone. It is also called Gham Mimi or Mutamasilain.
- Izhar Syafawi (إظهار سفوى)
When Mim Breadfruit (مْ) meets one of the Hijaiyyah letters in addition to MIM (مْ) and BA (ب), how to read it clearly on the lips with a closed mouth
4. Qalqalah Law
According to the word Qalqalah motion, while the term Qalqalah is the sound of letters that bounce when it dies or turns off or the sound flipped with a double sound. There are five letters Qalqalah, namely: ق, ط, ب, ج, د to be easily memorized to be قُطْبُ جَدٍ
Qalqalah itself has two kinds of Qalqalah Kubra namely Qalqalah letters that line the life, turned off because of Waqaf. Qalqalah This is the most major, read it in a way that is hardened reflection.
مَا خَلَقَ َ. أُوْلُوا اْلأَلْبَابِ ِ. زَوْجٍ بَهِيْجٍ
Furthermore, Qalqalah Sugra is the letter of Qalqalah which is lined up dead, but not waqaf. How to read the reflection is less hardened. Examples: َقْطَعُوْنَ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيْسَ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ